Gorillas like cookies
We collect information contained in cookies and other technologies such as pixels.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit our Website. Cookies help us to make our offers and our Website as comfortable and efficient as possible for the User. We use:
- session cookies - these are cached exclusively for the duration of your use of our Website;
- permanent cookies - these are stored in your terminal device for the time specified in the cookie files parameters or until you delete them.
The Website uses the following types of cookies:
- "necessary" cookies which allow using services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for signing in;
- "security" cookies used to ensure security, e.g. to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the Website;
- "performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of the Website and the preparation of statistical information concerning use of the Website;
- "functionality" or "preferences" cookies which allow remembering the settings selected by the User and personalize the User’s interface, e.g. in the scope of the selected language or region of the User, font size, Website appearance, etc.;
- "analytics" cookies which allow to understand and improve our services available on the Website;
- "advertising" cookies used to deliver advertisements and to track the efficiency of our advertising actions relating to the Website or other websites.
The information about visiting and interacting with our social media profiles or other websites by the Users is also collected in so-called third-parties cookies. These cookies belong to other websites than the User is currently on, e.g. cookies which belong to providers of social media platforms and/or analytics tools.
The legal basis for using cookies, including the third-parties cookies, is Article 173(1) – (3) of the Polish Telecommunication Law of 16 July 2004.
Users can change the cookies settings at any time, in particular by blocking the automatic handling of cookie in the web browser settings or in such a way that the Users are each time informed about placing the cookies on the User’s device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the web browser settings, e.g.:
- for Chrome: Turn cookies on or off
- for Mozilla: Enhanced Tracking Protection in Firefox
- for Internet Explorer: How to enable cookies
Changes of the cookies settings may affect some of the functionalities available on the Website.
We use the following analytics or advertising tools:
This Website includes Google Analytics software that collects anonymized information about visitors, in particular information from cookies, to help us provide better services.
Google Tag Manager
We use Google Tag Manager to manage tags on the Website, including measurement and marketing optimization tags.
Google Optimize Google Optimize enables to run tests on the content of the Website to learn what works best for the Users and to customize the Website experience. Google Optimize uses additional cookies to e.g. determine a User's inclusion in a test.
Facebook Pixel and Facebook Ads
Facebook Pixel collects data that helps track conversions from Facebook Ads, optimize ads, build targeted audiences for future ads, and remarket to Users who have already taken some kind of action on the Website.